Skip to main content

First Post!

Here I will be posting ideas, adventures, monsters, maps, and anything related to Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG and the OSR in general.  This is my first post so it's mostly just a test.

A few things that I'm pondering putting together are some write-ups of monsters, spells, patrons, deity disapproval tables, and loot table ideas. In addition, I'm currently writing an adventure entitled "Feast of the Warren Lord" which I intend to finish in the coming weeks, or at least start playtesting seriously.  This first post is a serious ramble but I'm posting it anyway - you get the idea.  Onward!

Comments

  1. And also apparently my first post is on 4/20 so I;m not sure what THAT says. I can only assume it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into the Odd Character Sheets

Lately I've been pretty obsessed with Into the Odd  by Chris McDowall .

The Black Hack Character Sheet

OK so apparently I really like making character sheets.  I've got another one - this time for The Black Hack.

B/X D&D Character Sheet

OK one more character sheet...