Skip to main content

B/X D&D Character Sheet


OK one more character sheet...

At the risk of repeating myself, I made another character sheet - this time for Moldvay-Cook Basic Expert D&D (aka B/X D&D). There are already some great ones out there, but I couldn't find one that had everything I wanted - so I decided to throw my hat in the ring.

It's pretty simple with some visual nods to the original sheet from the Basic book. It's also meant to work well with the excellent B/X Essentials line from Necrotic Gnome.  If you're wondering why some of the items to the right of the abilities are bold - it's just a visual reminder that they use the standard adjustment (9-12 is +0, 13-15 is +1, 16-17 is +2, etc.).

It's a two-page pdf and is available at the link below:
BX_Character_Sheet.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the Odd Character Sheets

Lately I've been pretty obsessed with Into the Odd  by Chris McDowall .

The Black Hack Character Sheet

OK so apparently I really like making character sheets.  I've got another one - this time for The Black Hack.