Skip to main content

One Page Dungeon Contest

The results for the 2019 One Page Dungeon Contest are in!

I'm super happy to report that my entry "The Broken Sepulcher" got 9th place!  There are a ton of amazing entries this year and I'm really happy to be among them.  Many thanks to the organizers and judges for all your hard work. You've made this great contest happen for ten years and I hope it continues for many more.

My entry is available here: The Broken Sepulcher

All 115 entries are available here: OPDC 2019 Original Entries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the Odd Character Sheets

Lately I've been pretty obsessed with Into the Odd  by Chris McDowall .

The Black Hack Character Sheet

OK so apparently I really like making character sheets.  I've got another one - this time for The Black Hack.

B/X D&D Character Sheet

OK one more character sheet...